If becoming a well-paid freelance writer is your number one goal these days, reading My Freelance Paycheck Review will be your first move in the right direction.
Getting started as an online writer and content creator is quite an intimidating experience.
Especially if writing is a passion of yours that you've been bottling inside without any chance for a creative outlet.
Many people might tell you:
"Want to write? Then just write."
Yeah, but that's not the whole story - the rest of it is wrapped around a couple of important questions:
"How can I start making money writing, find lucrative clients, and get paid well for my writing skills as soon as possible?"
Well, My Freelance Paycheck will answer all of these questions.
Today, we'll talk about what is My Freelance Paycheck and how does it work.
Furthermore, you'll learn the truth about is My Freelance Paycheck a scam or legit.
Most importantly, I'll put your mind at ease and I'll reveal to you whether this product is a great fit to help you build a profitable freelance writing business or not.
Interested to write for a living, but you don't know where to start?
Stay with me for the next couple of minutes and I'll give you plenty of ideas!
This post contains affiliate links, here is my affiliate disclosure.
Freelance Writing In 2020 - How Profitable Is To Be A Freelance Writer Today?
Actually, it turns out that working as a freelance writer is more than a lucrative way to make money online nowadays.
It pays more than well!
As a result, becoming a freelancer who makes a living writing is the kind of career that is quickly establishing as a top choice for thousands of people around the globe.
There is no shortage of clients who are always looking to hire content creators.
So, rest assured that once you build a name for yourself, you'll never be out of a job.
And when you throw the rest of the advantages into the mix...
For instance, working from the comfort of your home (or the beach if you prefer), flexible hours, plenty of free time for your friends and family...
Long story short, the potential here is not to be underestimated.
But let's get back to the question of money real quick:
Are you aware of the fact that a 500-word article will deliver around $50 to your bank account?
That's 50 bucks for a job that can be done in less than an hour!
Not too bad, is it?
With that being said, there is probably just one question in your mind right now:
How do I become a well-paid freelance writer?
Let's talk about that when this My Freelance Paycheck review continues, shall we?
How To Become A Professional Freelance Writer?
By all means, there are a couple of ways to achieve the status of the desired freelancer and to earn your living thanks to your writing skills.
The first one is the most common way people start working as freelancers that I see happening online these days:
Firstly, you'll have to choose your niche.
It's always a better idea to focus your content around a certain topic.
This way, you'll establish yourself as an authority in your chosen field much quicker than if you write about anything and everything.
Next, you'll need to set up a website or a blog, so all of your amazing work can be found in one place.
Think of it as your own professional portfolio that will allow all of your prospective clients to get a sense of who you are as a writer almost instantly.
Once you've written a good amount of breath-taking articles, it's time to sell yourself as a writer.
Now, there is nothing wrong with becoming a freelance writer this way.
After all, it will work if you put in the effort and do the job right.
However, it's not the smartest nor the most convenient way to build your new career.
Mostly because going down that traditional road will take you a lot of time.
Not to mention, you'll have to constantly research and educate yourself on your own.
If you have no previous experience, a lot of mistakes will be made along the way and that's just normal.
But it doesn't necessarily have to be - you can cut the process short by simply learning from some of the best in the industry.
I mean, it will save you a lot of time if you have somebody to guide you, to show you the Do's and Don'ts of the job from the start, right?
Speaking of that... Entering My Freelance Paycheck!
What Is My Freelance Paycheck?
My Freelance Paycheck is an online teaching platform that was created with a singular goal in mind:
To transform every newbie with a zero or barely any writing experience into a marketable freelance writer as fast as possible.
This training program will show you all the rope of the freelancing career and will help you to start making money while you're still learning.
Created by Laura Pennington a couple of years ago, this digital product continues to improve the value it delivers to thousands of students worldwide.
Laura, the creator itself, is a hugely successful freelance writer and she based the training on all of her knowledge, experience, and expertise gathered through the years.
My Freelance Paycheck Review - What's Inside?
Personally, I find this product to be the ultimate tutorial that will teach you step-by-step everything you need to know about making a full-time income as a freelance writer.
Now, let's see what you're actually getting out of it, shall we?
You'll receive an eBook, video training lessons, and a couple of pretty helpful bonuses.
With that being said, allow My Freelance Paycheck review to tell you all about them in detail:
My Freelance Paycheck eBook
To say that the core product of Laura's training is jam-packed with information is an underestimation of the truth.
After all, the eBook you're going to receive is 156-pages long.
Here is a short overview of what this eBook contains and what you'll learn:
- How to evaluate your writing talent and abilities whether you're a newbie or an experienced writer.
- Which job listing database will be the best fit for your current writing skills.
- Finding your first writing job from potential prospects.
- Small or big writing projects - which ones to start with?
- Identifying your perfect clients - plus how to find them, how to get them to work with you, how to build a strong relationship with them, etc.
- Working to improve your content - find out how to write professional writing samples.
- Increasing your marketing value and exposure as a writer - you'll be provided with proven to work strategies and techniques to help you do that.
Just so we're clear, that's a tiny portion of all the knowledge and training you'll gain access to once you grab that eBook.
There is so much more going on inside!
My Freelance Paycheck Training Videos
At the time of writing this My Freelance Paycheck review, the product offers a total of 23 training videos.
While the eBook will certainly get you started on the right foot, the video materials will take your knowledge to the next level.
Because they'll allow you to dive into Laura's personal experience and expertise.
In other words, all through the video lessons, the creator will share with you everything she has managed to learn through her own freelance writing career.
So, prepare yourself to witness how Laura has built a successful and profitable online writing business from scratch.
Here are some of the topics she's discussing in the training videos:
- Is freelance writing really the best fit for you?
- What the actual benefits are if you choose the life of a freelancer.
- How to set-up realistic writing goals at the beginning - and how to achieve them.
- Creating a smart personal marketing plan.
- Deciding on your rate.
- When to say NO to clients - and why it's important to do that.
Ultimately, the video training sessions can't stress enough how essential delivering high-quality content is when you work as a writer online.
Also, Laura will reveal to you what exactly you should look for before accepting a writing assignment.
Knowing what to avoid will help you escape any future problems with your potential clients, don't you agree?
My Freelance Paycheck Bonuses
As I've mentioned earlier in this My Freelance Paycheck review, the training is not shy about bonuses.
If you sign up today, you'll receive 5 of them:
- An audio version of the product - it comes in mp3 format and you'll appreciate it if you rather learn by listening than reading. That saves time, doesn't it?
- Laura's UpWork Quickstart Guide - starting to build a presence on UpWork as quickly as possible will help you make money faster. The creator will provide you with a PDF that will show you how to do exactly that.
- 5 freelance project response templates - Laura knows how to help you look like a pro even in the early stages of your writing career. These templates are designed to assist you with the proper response to prospective clients.
- Success Multiplier book - this bonus will allow you to pick up the brain of 5 huge experts in the freelancing field. Discover more than 20 of their personal secrets and enjoy the success stories they're glad to share.
- The 5 most common mistakes most freelancers make - dive in years of experience thanks to Laura revealing which are the biggest mistakes most newbie freelance writers make.