Quite frankly, this review on Digital Marketing Career Blueprint is not meant for everybody. On the contrary, today's article will most likely find a permanent residence in the hearts and minds of very few of you.
Now that the air is clear, I would like to have the undivided attention of only those of you who:
- Dream of a career that goes above and beyond what's considered achievable and satisfactory
- Are willing to do more with their life than spend it locked into a 9-5 routine forever
- Aim to reach an income of at least $60K/year
If these goals are a big part of who you are, I would suggest that you keep reading.
This post may contain affiliate links, feel free to visit my affiliate disclosure.
Digital Marketing Career Blueprint - The Basics
In short, this product is one of the most successful and highly praised online courses on Digital Marketing ever created.
Born from the extraordinary mind and experience of Seth Hymes, Digital Marketing Blueprint will never fail to deliver.
Closely monitored and regularly updated, this educational program is the go-to place for anyone determined to build a profitable career in digital marketing.
To sum up, we're talking about a course that will teach you all of the skills and expertise you'll need to secure a future in the field.
What Is Digital Marketing?
For starters, it's not a bad idea to take a look at what the term digital marketing actually means, don't you agree?
Before this review goes any further, let's make sure that everyone understands the fundamentals of the topic. Sounds good?
Basically, digital marketing is "the marketing of products and services using digital technologies on the Internet, through mobile phone apps, display advertising, and any other digital mediums".
In case you would like a much more detailed explanation, Wikipedia can help you with that.
Or I can translate the whole deal for those of you who are thinking "English, please!":
Above all, what a digital marketer does is working on SEO, content marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, etc.
Not any clearer?
Well, then the best you can do is to devote a bit of time and check out the Free Mini-Course on digital marketing.
Why You Should Consider A Career In Digital Marketing?
Quite frankly, there are a lot of reasons why becoming a digital marketer is one of the best decisions you'll ever make.
Let's take a look at the most important ones:
- You set yourself to be a "professional in-demand" - currently, people with digital marketing skills are highly in-demand in the business field.
And that trend is not going away any time soon. On the contrary, it's expected to rise even more in the next couple of years.
Generally, think of it in this way:
Above all, there are tons of digital marketing positions available and not enough people to fill them in.
- A bigger choice of a career - the digital marketing sector is not a one-way street. Meaning, there are plenty of job opportunities once you master it.
For instance, you can use your marketing skills to conquer the world of online advertising. Also, once you know how to rank websites, both small and big businesses will hire you to do it.
Or how about doing freelance digital marketing blueprints - you'll get paid monthly for taking care of your clients.
- It pays really well - where there is a high demand for your skills, don't get shy about how much they are worth it.
In other words, if you can do something that the majority of people can't, you're in the position to ask for more. Like, much more!
And you gotta take advantage of that.
Now, Seth Hymes's course will turn you into a professional who makes at least $60K/year not long after you complete it.
Speaking of that course...
What Is Digital Marketing Career Blueprint?
Digital Marketing Career Blueprint is an online course that will transform you from a complete newbie to a professional digital marketer with a thriving, high-paying career.
Even if you don't have a college degree. Especially if you don't have a college degree!
By the way, did you know that most of the universities won't even allow you to get a degree in digital marketing? Simply because they don't offer an education on the subject!
If you ask me, that's actually a good thing - you won't have to worry about student loans or spending years in classrooms.
Anyhow, nowadays you can learn almost anything online, so who needs a traditional education, right?
And if digital marketing is the field that you would like to master, then let's see how Seth's course will help you do that.
What Does The Course Include?
Oh, boy... You better fasten your seat belts.
'Cause this is going to be a long (and a wild) ride!
Once you sign up for the course and you log into the members' area, here are all of the lessons that will follow:
1) Introduction To Your Digital Career
Basically, Seth doesn't want you to get overwhelmed too fast, too soon.
Subsequently, this is what your first lesson is going to look like:
- Blueprint And Execution Overview - your general "Welcome" to the program. Meaning, Seth will give you a short overview of what the course is all about. Also, here you'll learn which are the 3 most common mistakes people make when taking this course.
- Digital Marketing In Plain English - your first introduction to how SEO, email marketing, Social Media Marketing, keywords, and many more marketing tools work.
- Train For A Career Not A Degree - you'll fall in love with this one! Because here Seth will show you what kind of salaries you can expect depending on the different positions the course will train you for.
2) In-Demand Skills 101
Going into the serious stuff:
- Digital Marketing: The Website - everything you need to know about how to start a website on WordPress and how that site works
- Google Ads: PPC And SEM Training - quite a lot of videos in this section. You'll learn what Google Ads are, how they work, and how to create them. Plus, expect to find out what is SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and how to use it.
- Google Analytics Tracking And Measuring - the ins and outs of what is Google Analytics, why you need it for your work, and how to make the best of having it.
- SEO In Plain English - how to rank a website on the first page of Google, in a higher position as possible. Now, that's a super important lesson - you'll gain tons of insights about how Google's algorithm work.
- Social Media And Email - this one is pretty self-explanatory, isn't? I mean, the lesson will teach you how to use both of them when you work as a digital marketer.
3) Bootstrapping Your Experience
In my opinion, this is one of the most important sections of Digital Marketing Career Blueprint.
At least, it is where your confidence is being concerned!
- Beating The Experience Paradox - Seth will prove to you why you don't need a college degree in order to secure a lucrative digital marketing career. Meanwhile, he'll show you why the only thing you need is the practical knowledge and skills required through the course.
- Getting Certified - being certified at Google Ads and Google Analytics is Seth's recommendation. And he'll share with you why that matters a lot.
- Working With Client Accounts - time to test the waters of Google Ads for real. Ultimately, this part of the course should not be skipped - practice is how you'll get better and better.
- Generating Your Own Experience - if you don't have a client that will allow you to work on his Google Ads account, Seth will show you how to create your own experience and practice.
4) Starting Your Career
Now, we're moving closer and closer to the moment when you'll be landing your first digital marketing job.
That being said, you better keep your eyes open:
- What Employers Want: The Jobs Plan - you'll be walked through setting your Linkedin profile and grabbing your first job thanks to your resume. In addition, Seth will give you all of the assistance you could possibly need. Including resume template, cover letter template, strategy templates, and many more valuable tips and tools.
- Job Search Master Class - evidently, this part of the course is focused on getting your name out there. To clarify, the Master Class will introduce you to the best practices of reaching potential employers and landing an interview.
- Conclusion And Support - if you have any questions (and you probably will), this is where you'll get your answers!
It may be hard to believe given the amount of content the course is providing but there are bonuses included as well.
Recently, a couple of new lessons has been added to Digital Marketing Career Blueprint.
So, you'll receive an education on the following topics:
- Your Own Clients Vs. Freelancing
- Freelancing And Remote Work
- Getting Your First Clients
As I've already mentioned, Seth is updating his course on a regular basis.
Likewise, expect to get fresh digital marketing tips quite often!
What Kind Of Jobs You Can Get After Digital Marketing Career Blueprint?
Well, one thing is for sure:
Above all, your choice of an online job once you complete the course will never be limited to just a few options.
And to explain what I mean by that, have a look at all of the positions that you'll be qualified to manage:
- SEO Specialist
- SEO Link Builder
- SEO Analyst
- PPC Analyst
- PPC Coordinator
- Paid Search Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Social Media Strategist
- Online Community Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Besides, this list doesn't even begin to cover all the ways you can put digital marketing to work for you.
For example, a great side project could be starting an affiliate marketing niche website, don't you think?
Does The Course Guarantee That You'll Get A Job?
To be honest, the correct answer here is yes and no.
First and foremost, what the course can do is prepare you for a career in digital marketing in the best way possible. Furthermore, it will walk you by the hand, giving you all the help, support, and assistance you may need along the way.
Ultimately, Seth goes above and beyond to make sure that you'll succeed:
Digital Marketing Career Blueprint is loaded with extra materials (templates, practical exercises, training experiences with real clients, etc.) that he is not required to provide but still wants you to have.
However, no matter how awesome the training is, the only thing that can really give you is the in-demand skills and preparation you'll need to set things in motion.
That being said, whether you'll actually get a job or not, is entirely up to you.
Simply because no course will ever get you anywhere unless you pull up your sleeves and get the work done yourself.
Who Will Have The Best Use Of Digital Marketing Career Blueprint?
In short, anyone who is interested in building a successful and lucrative career in digital marketing.
Don't kid yourself, though:
By all means, you shouldn't even look into it unless you're willing to:
- Dive into the training with both feet
- Learn everything Seth has prepared for you to the last little detail
- Work as hard as humanly possible on your newly developed skills and push them even further
- Take action on everything you've learned
To sum up, this course will be the perfect fit only for those of you who are really committed to a singular goal:
Becoming a pro of all things digital marketing and making a delicious living through the process.
And won't accept anything less than that!
Pros And Cons Of The Product
- An excellent, detailed, and practical training on digital marketing - one of the best that has ever been created
- Easy to follow video lessons
- Tons of extra materials provided
- Will qualify you for a variety of online jobs
- Seth Hymes is the real deal - has years of experience and success to show for
- Hundreds of his students already found success after taking the course (you can see the testimonials)
- Help forum and assistance provided
- No college degree required
- Not a get-rich-quick scheme - you'll have to work hard if you want your digital marketing dreams to become a reality!
About Seth Hymes
Normally, when writing a review, I prefer to focus on the product instead of its creator.
However, I feel strongly that an exception needs to be made today.
After all, the rules are made just to be broken, right?
Now, Set Jared Hymes is an impressive individual, so I have to give credit where credit is due.
Starting from zero just a few years ago, he has managed to achieve an awful lot in the digital marketing field.
As a result, he doesn't really need the introduction anymore.
In my opinion, it's well-deserved.
By the way, did you know that way back he sold a film training for thousands of dollars as well?
And if you're wondering what's so extraordinary about that, I won't keep you guessing:
He did that before he even shot a single video himself!
Currently, Seth has a couple of online courses and thousands of students all over the world.
Is Digital Marketing Career Blueprint a Scam?
Generally, I'm including this section just for the sake of my review to be complete.
But I won't bother to justify it with an answer.
Ultimately, given everything you've read so far, you can come up with one yourself.
No doubt about it, it won't be hard for you to figure it out!
Nowadays, digital marketing is a $55 Billion+ Industry and is growing steadily year after year.
Meanwhile, more and more people are researching different ways to make money from home and starting an online business.
So, if digital marketing is your number 1 choice of an online career, Digital Marketing Career Blueprint is the right course for you.
Any thoughts on this article? Leave them in the comments section below!