Do you want to get paid to watch videos?
Well, you should give the whole making money by watching videos thing a try:
Who doesn’t spend at least some amount of time every day watching videos anyway?
And if watch videos daily for a few hours (like many of us do), why shouldn’t you get paid for it?
After all, earning cash for something you already do is like getting free money!
While there are many ways to make money online as a beginner, watching videos for cash stands out from the crowd:
It’s a fast, easy, and legitimate way to earn some extra cash that will boost your monthly income.
So, sacrifice a couple of minutes of your time and read this post to learn how to make money watching videos online and offline.
This post contains affiliate links – read my affiliate disclosure.
- 21 Ways To Make Money Fast
- 50 Ways To Make Money Without Doing Much
- 25 Ways To Earn When You Don’t Have A Job
The Best Websites To Get Paid To Watch Videos
Here is an idea:
How about we don’t waste any time and jump into the ways to make money watching videos straight away?
Is anyone surprised I’m starting my list of ways to get paid to watch videos with Swagbucks?
Right now, Swagbucks is one of the largest and most popular platforms that allows its users to earn by completing small tasks.
Up until now, Swagbucks has paid nearly $500 million to its members.
Creating an account on Swagbucks is the first step you need to take to start earning money.
The platform will pay you for watching videos, playing games, taking surveys, shopping online, and other activities.
Each task you complete will earn you points (SBs) – one SB is worth one cent.
For example, if you have 5,000 points, that equals $50 – you can redeem your points and receive gift cards or cash into your PayPal account.
Moreover, you’ll receive a sign-up bonus that will be yours after you spend at least $15 at any store through the Swagbucks Shop.
Well, what do you know?
ImboxDollars and Swagbucks share an owner – the same parent company is behind both of these platforms.
Naturally, they work in quite a similar way:
Just like Swagbucks, InboxDollars will pay you to take surveys, play games, perform web searches, read emails, etc.
Of course, the site will also pay you for watching videos. Actually, the site will pay you to watch cooking commercials, movie previews, and TV shows as well.
With that said, InboxDollars pays its members with cash instead of points.
Feel free to withdraw your earnings once they reach the minimum payout threshold of $30.
Hopefully, you won’t mind me playing favorites:
What can I do when Earnably is, without a doubt, one of the top platforms you can join to get paid to watch videos?
As you can guess, the site will pay you for other activities too, such as completing offers and taking surveys.
To clarify, each task you complete will bring points you can redeem later for gift cards or cash into your PayPal account.
Don’t expect to wait too long to get your earnings:
Currently, the platform will allow you to withdraw your earnings once they hit $1.
You can sign up for Earnably here.
4) Get Paid To Watch Videos With PrizeRebel
Next on my list of platforms to use to make money while watching videos is PrizeRebel.
Believe it or not, PrizeRebel offers one of the most lucrative exchange-time-for-money deals:
Many members earn up to $10 an hour.
Now, what will you have to do to make such an amount of money too?
You’ll have to watch videos, take surveys, do shopping online, and maybe even refer friends and family to the site.
PrizeRebel comes with a referral bonus and a chance to keep 20% of your referral’s earnings.
MyPoints was founded way back in 1996.
After working for so many years, MyPoints is now one of the popular platforms that will pay you for completing a variety of tasks.
For instance, you can read emails, print coupons, watch videos, play games, and take surveys to earn cash on MyPoints.
One of the downsides of the site is that it doesn’t allow you to watch videos for an unlimited amount of time. Subsequently, you’ll make less money if you choose to work only with this platform.
Withdraw your earnings as soon as they reach $5.
6) Fusion Cash
Basically, Fusion Cash will give you $10 as a sign-up bonus just for joining the site.
I don’t love it as much as I do the rest of the entries on this list of ways to get paid to watch videos.
And the reason is that you’ll lose your earnings if you don’t cash them out in time (180 days).
But there is a bright side to working with Fusion Cash too:
Users make money by taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, and referring people – expect to receive a referral bonus for life, among some other perks.
Up until now, iRazoo has paid over $150 million to its members.
Considering the platform has been operating for over a decade, that’s to be expected!
Once you join iRazoo, you’ll be able to earn points for each task you manage to complete.
Gift cards and PayPal cash are both available payment options.
New iRazoo accounts will receive their PayPal earnings after 105 days.
By all means, InstaGC is one of the best platforms you can use to get paid to watch videos.
In case you wonder why that is, I’ll tell you:
Right now, InstaGC will allow you to earn money passively:
Allow the site’s video playlist to run in the background while you do something else online. This way, you will make cash from videos without actually watching them.
Feel free to withdraw your earnings once they reach $1.
Similar to the previous entries on my list, KashKick will let you make money by watching videos, taking surveys, doing web searches, etc.
There is a sign-up bonus every new member will get upon creating an account.
That bonus is $5.
Ask to receive your earnings via PayPal once they reach the minimum threshold of $10.
Do you want to make over $3 per task?
Of course, you do!
So, join AdWallet, watch your first video, answer a few questions about it, and earn cash for the effort.
What I like a lot about AdWallet is that the site will send you a notification when there is a suitable video for you to watch.
$10 is the amount you’ll have to reach before you’re able to cash it out.
11) Get Paid To Watch Videos With CreationsRewards
CreationsRewards is an online platform that will pay you for different activities.
For example, you can watch videos, play games, take surveys, explore sites, and refer new members to the website.
Expect to receive a $5 bonus as soon as you sign-up for CreationsRewards.
PayPal cash and gift cards are the payment options the platform provides.
12) User Testing
Make no mistake – User Testing doesn’t pay its members only for testing products.
No, you can use the platform to get paid to watch videos as well.
Believe it or not, some projects will earn you up to $10.
As a result, there are members that make over $30 an hour just by using the website.
When you want to receive your earnings, you can withdraw them into your PayPal account.
Get Paid To Watch Videos Apps
- Shopkick: By all means, anyone who downloads the Shopkick app will be able to make money by watching videos and ads.
- AppNana: More often than not, the AppNana application will pay you to play games, but it also provides available videos for you to watch.
- SlideJoy: Points in the form of carats are what SlideJoy will reward you with, and you can exchange your carats for PayPal cash.
- Viggle: Getting one point per minute is what Viggle can offer you if you live in the USA or Canada.
- AppTrailers: There are many ways to make money with AppTrailers – download the app and see for yourself!
More Ways To Earn Money By Watching Video Ads
- DailyRewards: Unfortunately, DailyRewards is available only in Canada. If that’s where you live, sign up for the site and begin making money by doing small tasks.
- Nielsen Computer And Mobile Panel: Unless you live in the USA, you won’t be able to take advantage of everything Nielsen Computer And Mobile Panel has to offer.
- Nielsen TV Family Ratings: Watch TV shows and earn money with this opportunity that comes from Nielsen.
- Nielsen Digitale Voice: Yes, that’s another money-making idea from Nielsen you can take advantage of!
- CashCrate: Currently, CashCrate has over 10 million members – you can become one of them if you live in the USA or Canada.
- Get Paid To Watch Movies With In-Theather Checks: Many people earn cash by going to the local theater to collect data while watching a movie for free.
- Use VeriTES: Being a mystery shopper and evaluating the movies playing in the local cinema is an option once you join VeriTES.
- Netflix: More often than not, there are job openings with Netflix that will allow you to make money while watching videos and movies.
- Netflix Tagger: Enjoy movies and TV shows and tag them with relevant metadata.
- Fiverr: Create an account on Fiverr and offer services that will require watching videos.
- American Consumer Opinion: People from the USA and Canada can use ACO to earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, and testing products.
- QuickRewards: Again, only citizens of the USA and Canada can become members of the site and earn by watching videos and completing other tasks.
- SuccessBux: Watching videos and ads, listening to the radio, and completing different offers are some of the ways to earn with SuccessBux.
How To Get Paid To Watch Videos – Frequently Asked Questions
What Site Pays The Most For Watching Videos?
Nowadays, the sites that will pay you the most for watching videos are Swagbucks, MyPoints, and InboxDollars.
Earnably will let you earn quite well too.
What App Pays The Most For Watching Videos?
One of the apps that pay the most for watching videos is the Swagbucks Video App.
Other apps you can use to make money by watching videos are AppTrailers, Viggle, and SlideJoy.
Does Netflix Pay You To Watch Movies?
Yes, Netflix will pay you to watch movies – research Netflix Taggers, and you’ll learn everything you need to know to take advantage of this money-making opportunity.
Can I Earn Money By Watching YouTube Videos?
Making money by watching YouTube videos is possible once you sign-up for Swagbucks and start actively using the platform.
Get Paid To Watch Videos – My Closing
How do you feel about earning online by watching videos?
Is this something you would like to do?
If not, what’s stopping you?
Let me know in the comments section, and we’ll discuss the topic further.
More Money-Making Ideas From Cash Embrace: