This Sqribble eBook Creator Review will answer tons of questions. Questions you may not even realize you already have.
For instance, what's the best, the fastest, and the easiest way to create an eBook that will do wonders for your online business (more subscribers, traffic, and/or sales)?
Furthermore, if the time is right for you to build your first digital product, which tool is the safest bet to help you do that?
Or is coming up with an eBook of your own as easy as everyone says? If not, how can you turn a daunting task into a fun experience?
In other words, if you want to expand your online business further and secure an extra stream of income by creating a highly-converting and profitable digital product, stick around.
I'll make your time worthwhile!
There are affiliate links included in this article - for more info, read my affiliate disclosure.
Is Offering eBooks Essential For Your Online Business?
As a matter of fact, it's more than essential:
It's absolutely necessary if you wish to scale up your business and conquer new ground.
In case you're wondering why is that:
Well, for a couple of simple reasons:
Firstly, offering a free eBook as a lead magnet will help you build your email list faster than you can probably imagine. People love free stuff and if what you're willing to give benefits them, you won't be just building a list - you'll be building a loyal tribe.
Secondly, providing free eBooks will add a great boost to your monthly blog traffic. Personally, I've gotten a few of those from sites I didn't even know that existed after hearing about them from fellow bloggers.
After all, creating and selling digital products is one of the best ways to make money blogging, there is no argument about that, right?
To be honest, I can go on and on about the benefits of offering digital products on your blog, but I'm pretty sure that you're already seeing the big picture.
Assuming that creating an eBook has just moved on to the top of your priorities list, let's have a look at the roadblocks you might face on your way, shall we?
Haven't Started An Online Business Yet?
The Problems You'll Face When Creating eBooks
Up until now, my Sqribble eBook creator review did something more than clear in my opinion:
Offering an eBook of your own is one of the smartest ways to introduce your business to the audience.
That's great, but how do you go about creating it?
Unfortunately, the whole process from start to finish is complicated, time-consuming, and nerve-breaking. Especially if you've never done this before.
Basically, to create a professional eBook your audience will love, you'll have to devote a lot of time and energy to research, planning, writing content, editing, formatting, designing...
The list of tasks you'll have to deal with here can go on and on!
If you decide to do all that yourself, you'll have to put weeks and maybe even months of your time. Does anyone have the hours for that these days?
What's route number 2 then?
Well, you can always outsource if the lack of free time is an issue.
While outsourcing will definitely get the job done faster, it's also way more expensive:
Using sites like UpWork to hire help will get your wallet lighter with anywhere between $300 to $1,000. Plus, you'll need to take into consideration the price of stock eBook templates ($45-$200 per piece).
Keep in mind, paying all that money doesn't give you any guarantee that you'll be satisfied with the end result:
Your eBook might not be even written in proper English or formatted professionally for a great user experience.
Not to mention, it won't reflect your style, personality, or brand's signature considering it wasn't you who created it.
So, if both of these options are not acceptable, is there a door number 3?
There is and it's called Sqribble.
What Is Sqribble?
Everything you wish for if creating a high-converting, professional, and gorgeous eBook is your goal... And then some!
But that's kind of a short answer, so let my Sqribble eBook creator review give you the long ones:
Sqribble is the first online "point-and-click" eBook creator that will allow you to build amazing eBooks in a matter of minutes.
Forget about wasting hours, paying for expensive software, or constantly looking for extra help to guide you:
This cloud-based tool is the all-in-one solution if offering free eBooks/selling paid ones is a part of your long-term strategy to monetize your business.
There is nothing to install and you don't have to possess any tech skills in order to use it.
Making eBooks with Sqribble is as easy as it can get.
The product comes with tons of awesome features that will surpass your expectations.
Most importantly, creating digital products with it is something a child can handle.
Let's talk more about that, shall we?
How Does The Product Work?
Like magic, and you're about to witness it!
It may be hard to believe, but you'll really be able to create your first eBook or report in less than 5 minutes.
Once you grab your copy of Sqribble, there are only 3 simple steps you'll need to take to see your vision, knowledge, and ideas turned into a sellable product:
- Choose A Template - take your pick from a total of 50 eye-grabbing and professional-looking templates, all set and ready to be used. The done-for-you templates will work in plenty of niches, including business, finance, marketing, home, food, health, sports, arts, education, and so much more! You can search the perfect template for your business by keyword or by selecting a category from the drop-down menu.
- Add Content - now is the moment where my Sqribble eBook creator review will fill your soul with joy: you don't have to write the content of your product from scratch. No, all you need to do is trust automation! Meaning, to produce the actual content of your eBook, all you need to do is enter the URL of an already existing page of yours. Then sit, relax, and watch Sqribble fill your eBook's pages with high-quality, fresh content. However, if you don't want your product to be based on already published work of yours, you can use one of the professional articles that you'll suite your needs and you'll be provided with thanks to the internal content engine. Or grab content from one of your Word Files if that's what you would prefer!
- Customize - add your colors, edit, play with your images, format your headlines and paragraphs. You can include dividers, buttons, links, call to action - you name it, Sqeibble has it!
Then hit "Generate My eBook" and your first product to sell will be a reality by the time your coffee is ready.
Do you feel like your eBook is ready to be published online?
Well, that shouldn't be a hassle considering all you need to do is hit the "Publish" button and then you can go enjoy your day.
As I've already mentioned, creating eBooks doesn't get easier than that, don't you agree?
But what about the features? Probably you're curious to find out more about them?
Your wish is my command!
Related: How To Write Blog Posts That Sell
Sqribble eBook Creator Review - What Features The Product Comes With?
Quite frankly, offering good looking, well-formatted, and gorgeous eBooks instead of amateur ones will make a huge difference in the way your business is perceived among your audience.
And the people behind Sqribble are well aware of this fact.
In my opinion, that's why they've spent 12 months and invested thousands of dollars into a product that will provide you with more than you've bargained for.
Long story short, let me show you what's in it for you if you decide to invest in Sqribble:
- 50 Stunning Templates - as you already know, they will work in almost every niche. Most importantly, they are designed with a higher conversion rate and a bigger engagement of your audience in mind.
- 300 Style Layouts - try to resist falling in love with at least a couple of those! Even if you're more than picky where your business is being concerned, it's impossible not to stumble upon a design that will satisfy even the most sophisticated taste.
- Automated content engine - if you've been reading this Sqribble eBook creator review carefully, then you already know that your writing efforts will be reduced enormously thanks to the content engine. The product will let you choose between more than 1,000 articles created by professional writers if you feel like your own writing is not on a high enough level yet. Again, pretty much all niches you can think of are covered.
Hold on, do you think that's all you'll be getting to be able to create awesome eBooks that look like that?
We are not done with the product's features, not even close.
Here is what else the product has to offer:
- Automatic Table Of Contents - Sqribble will automatically create for you a fully-themed and easily editable table of contents that will boost your user's experience. You'll be able to reword, reformat, and reshuffle it in any way you see fit.
- Automatic Headers And Footers - inserting smart headers and footers will increase the pro look of your product. This feature will serve you right if you wish to add your contact details, logo, branding, and call to action on every single page.
- Automatic Page Numbering - it's all about great formatting and saving time for your customers.
- Drag And Drop Technology - considering every single post and page on this blog is built on Thrive Architect, you can say that I'm a drag-and-drop addict. If you're too, you'll appreciate Sqribble's completely customized page layout that doesn't require any coding or design skills.
- Unlimited Pages - thanks to the "plus" button you can insert a new page any time you like. A blank page, thank you page, or a content page - the choice is up to you.
- Design Elements - plenty of these will be made available for your convenience. Article pages, headlines, images, backgrounds, dividers, buttons, bullet lists, call to action...
Not too bad, is it?
Wondering how you'll feel once you see the Sqribble bonuses I'll introduce you to in a couple of minutes!
Benefits Of Using Sqribble
Up until now, you already know that the product we're discussing today is somewhat of a miracle worker where creating digital products is being concerned.
In case you still have your doubts about it, maybe you would like to look at its benefits from up close.
Let the countdown begin:
- Time-efficient - it's a fact that Scribble will allow you to make a digital product in literally no time. Typically, a designer will need anywhere between 5-14 days to complete the job on just one eBook. Having Scribble won't let you waste all that time - your first product will be ready in a few short minutes.
- Less writing efforts - if any! Writing page after page doesn't happen in an instant, I can guarantee that. But with the product, you can build your eBook from existing an URL or even from any of the thousands of pieces of content you'll be provided with.
- Works in plenty of niches - it's hard to find a niche where putting Scribble to work will be impossible. No matter what topic your business is focused on, the product will become handy every single time.
- Extremely easy to use - I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that earlier in this Sqribble eBook creator review, but let me say again - working with this product is a piece of cake. Thanks to its drag-and-drop interface and simple features, you won't get lost in an uncomfortable tech maze.
- Beginner-friendly - choose a template, create, hit publish - this is it. There is nothing to install, so no coding or any tech experience is required.
- Tons of features - templates, layouts... You already know everything Sqribble comes with. Needless to say, I don't have to repeat it all over again, do I?
- Publish directly from your dashboard - that's pretty convenient, isn't it?
- Build your email list faster than ever - even if you're not ready to sell your eBooks, you can use them as awesome lead magnets that will deliver email after email into your autoresponder service.
- Training center - you'll probably not need it, but it's still good to know that there is help available, just in case!
- Make more money - again, do I even need to comment on how much your online income will increase once you're ready to sell as many eBooks as you like?
OK, the product is more than valuable, but how much does it cost?
Well, you'll be pleased to find out that the price is more than affordable.
At the time of writing this Sqribble eBook creator review, you can get the product for just $67.
You might want to acknowledge that you're getting at by paying much less than its original price ($197).
Plus, if you can have it for even less - if you use this link with the coupon TOYSTORY, Sqribble will be yours for $27 ($47 less!).
Now, in case you can't seem to make any purchasing decision, maybe looking at the bonuses will help you to make your mind up:
Plenty of these are waiting for you, have a look for yourself:
- 1st Fast Action Bonus - the photo speaks better than I ever could:
Just so we're clear, here is what the exclusive commercial license will get you:
Basically, you'll be allowed to create unlimited digital products to sell to clients as a service.
Keep in mind, there are no annual fees or royalties to be paid to the team behind Sqribble. And you can set your own rates.
- 2nd Fast Action Bonus - Client Management Dashboard - any time you secure a new client, you'll be able to add them to your client dashboard. This way, there won't be any ussies with tracking all of your clients and their projects.
- 3rd Fast Action Bonus - Feedback Engine - this tool will let you easily send designs to your clients for approval and receive feedback instantly. Plus, you'll be able to get paid faster.
- 4th Fast Action Bonus - Free Agency Website - this bonus alone has an original price of $997, but you'll get it for free! Having your own professional agency site or a portfolio will help you stand out from your competition and will make your business way more desirable while you're hunting for new clients.