This Six Figure Success Academy Review will cover an online platform that has made quite a name for itself.
When a teaching program promises its students to show them how to earn over $1,000 a day and guarantee results, that happens.
Nowadays, there is nothing extraordinary about making a full-time income while working from home. More and more people are achieving the laptop lifestyle as we speak.
But will you become one of them if you choose to follow the training of the Six Figure Success Academy?
That’s what you’ll find out today while I’m showing you the facts about:
- What is Six Figure Success Academy?
- How does the Six Figure Success Academy work?
- Can you make lots of money by using this product?
- Is the Six Figure Success Academy legit or a scam?
- And how much does the training cost?
The answers to these questions are waiting for you below!
Disclaimer: I’m not an affiliate of Six Figure Success Academy. All information you’ll read in this article is available in the public domain.
Six Figure Success Academy Review – The Basics
At a first glance, SFSA is just one of the many courses that teach beginners how to start making money online.
With plenty of other educational platforms out there, this one might not have been able to catch your attention up until now.
If it has, then you already know that the SFSA is a bit different.
With that said, what helps the platform outshine its competition?
In my opinion, many factors contribute to that.
Firstly, the program teaches a specific way to earn online. By avoiding the generic ways to make an income, SFSA finds a business niche very few marketers are exploring at the moment.
Secondly, the earning potential of the product is impressive, to say at least. While many courses are teaching strategies that will boost your income, the SFSA is about creating a new source that will completely replace it.
Keep in mind – the platform aims to help you earn $500 multiple times a day. Eventually, that source of income will become a passive one.
To sum up, Six Figure Success Academy is a training platform that will walk you through building a profitable online business fast.
By adding a fresh take of the affiliate marketing model, the course will help you launch an online system that will generate enough cash to fulfill all your financial needs.
As enticing as all that may sound, it doesn’t provide any real insight into the product.
Well, it will once this Six Figure Success Academy review gets going.
What Is Six Figure Success Academy?
Before I go any further, here is a quick question for you:
Do you have any business experience?
Because if you’ve been working to establish an online business for some time now, you’re well aware of the importance of having a marketing strategy.
Basically, implementing marketing strategies that work is crucial for the success of your business.
Considering you’re building a digital business, the traditional approach will most certainly not work.
No, a digital business requires smart digital techniques that will push it to the next level.
And do you know what plays a huge role in the digital world today?
I’ll tell you what – video marketing.
While the written content is not going anywhere any time soon, underestimating the power of the video one would be a huge mistake.
Ty Cohen and Mike Balmaceda, the creators of SXSA, know that.
That’s why they invented a training platform that will teach their students how to make the best of affiliate marketing by utilizing the power of video marketing.
Inside Six Figure Success Academy
OK, this Six Figure Success Academy review is about to show you what’s inside the member’s area of the platform.
But before I take you there, I would like to draw your attention to the last sentence of the previous paragraph.
As you already know, the course will teach you how to combine the power of affiliate marketing and video marketing.
Still, this doesn’t explain exactly what your day-to-day activities will be while you’re working on developing your business.
Allow me to clarify that:
Basically, your new business will deal with promoting high-ticket online courses.
You won’t have to do any of the work that goes into creating a course yourself. Instead, you’ll focus all your efforts on being an affiliate for course creators.
Now, the training of SXSA goes for six weeks. During that period, you’ll learn how to do your new job by going through a total of 50 videos.
Here is what to expect from the training each week:
Week #1 – Crash Course On Webinars
Generally, this is your introduction to Six Figure Success Academy and what this teaching platform is all about.
Those first videos concentrate on what video marketing is and how does it work.
You’ll learn what works in the world of video marketing nowadays and what doesn’t anymore.
Also, you’ll receive the first batch of tips, techniques, and ideas that will help you develop winning video marketing strategies.
Week #2 – Partner With People Like “Bob”
First and foremost, Bob is a name the creators use to describe all those course creators that are not selling their products at their best possible price.
You’ll learn more about Bob and the significance behind it as the training unfolds.
For now, the second week will take you through the process of creating your own avatar.
By doing so, you’ll make it easier for future customers to establish a connection with you.
Week #3 – Create Your Money Maker
Things are getting serious into the money factor at this point of the training.
The third week will teach you everything you need to know about the process of monetization.
Meaning, you’ll learn how to earn from your promotional work, how much you’ll make per commission, etc.
Week #4 – Preparing For Maximum Success
Feel free to think of this week as a walk-through of the essential setup process.
Ty and Mike will introduce you to a couple of tools that will skyrocket the success potential of your business.
We’re talking about different software and hardware options.
You’ll choose which one of them suits your business needs the most.
More Tools That Will Maximize Your Affiliate Sales:
- How Affiliate Titan X Will Double Your Commissions Fast
- Affiliate Bots – Or How To Reach $6,000/Month In Affiliate Sales
- Niche Marketing Kit – Or How To Automate Your Marketing Strategy
Week #5 – Generating $1,000 Payments On Demand
Once again, it’s time to focus on the money-generating process.
During this week, you have to start seeing first-hand how your hard work is paying off.
Get ready to start welcoming profits as soon as you take action on the training videos.
Week #6 – Optimizing And Scaling Your Business
This final week of the training takes the time to teach you how to push your business to the next level.
A lot is going on that will help you do that:
- Doing split testing on your campaigns
- Abondoning everything that doesn’t bring good enough results
- Focusing your time and energy on campaigns that work
At the time of writing this Six Figure Success Academy review, the platform provides a couple of bonuses to all its members.
Expect to receive three Fast Action Bonuses:
- $10 Million+ Easy Webinar Creator – the same software that helped the creators generate over $10 million in sales.
- 10 Days To Six Figure Success – this is a daily cheat sheet you can use to track your progress.
- 10K In 90 Minutes – case studies that will help you polish your marketing skills.
In addition, you’ll also receive five Fast Action Super Bonuses:
- The Max-Out-Your-Webinar Package – the package includes superscripts and bonuses.
- Copy And Paste Secret To Multiply Your Sales – or how to boost your sales through webinar promotion.
- 5 Words We Use To Turn $5K Into $30-$50K – become a better copywriter by implementing pain point words and phrases.
- Dream Vacation Formula (Scale To $10K+) – how to reach over $10,000 in affiliate commissions in less than a month.
- The Mountain Of Profit Blueprint – guidelines that will help you become your own Bob.
How Does Six Figure Academy Work?
Alright, what do we know so far about this training program?
We know that it will teach you how to promote online courses through video marketing without creating them.
The six-week training I outlined earlier gives you a pretty good idea about the learning and business creation process.
With that said, have a look at how all that will come together to produce results:
1) Find An Online Course Creator (Bob) To Partner With
By all means, don’t let this step intimidate you – there is no reason to fear it.
And do you know why?
While thousands of people are course creators, the majority of them earn little to no money from their products.
Make no mistake – that rarely has anything to do with the course’s quality.
More often than not, it’s due to the fact that most creators have little to no idea how to promote their courses efficiently.
Above all, what the SFSA does is showing you how to use that in your favor.
So, finding a course creator that struggles to sell to partner with is not going to be too difficult.
Moreover, the first training videos will introduce you to plenty of online platforms where you can connect with course owners.
2) Create Webinars For The Courses You’ll Be Promoting
Again, there is no reason to freak out when you think about what creating a webinar entails.
Sure, it might be a challenging task for most people.
However, you won’t be one of them:
After all, the training goes to a great length to show you how to create a high-quality and professional webinar.
And thanks to the recommended software, you’ll be able to do that in less than an hour.
Actually, you’ll barely have to do a thing – SFSA will provide you with templates you can use.
Once you choose a course to sell, do the following:
- Log into the members’ area.
- Upload the course into the webinar creator.
- Add the necessary details – name, description, etc.
- Wait a bit while your webinar is cooking.
For your webinar to achieve ultimate results, you’ll have to give away some of its content for free.
As soon as you gain a deeper knowledge of its topic and you reach an engaged audience, start offering the rest of it for a high price.
Isn’t that how most online courses work these days?
Usually, they start with free training. If you find it valuable and you want to get the full scoop, you pay for the product in its entirety.
3) Bring Attention To Your Webinar
In other words, your last step is to drive traffic to your newly created webinar.
It’s worth mentioning that you won’t be doing that alone.
What does this mean?
Well, Ty and Mike are aware that this might be your first online business ever.
As a first-time business owner, you don’t have an audience yet. Likewise, you don’t own an email list either.
Considering it takes months of hard work to build them, SFSA has a couple of ideas to find a way around that.
The course will show you plenty of strategies for finding the right people that will help you develop your business.
These people will be influencers with a large following on Social Media that work in your niche.
Contacting them to make your case is the first step on the path of building an online presence.
Assuming that you always go for valuable courses, there is no reason why those influencers would refuse to work with you on the promotional part.
Six Figure Success Academy Review – Who Are The People Behind The Training?
Up until now, I keep mentioning Ty and Mike.
Now is an as good time as any to tell you a bit more about them.
For starters, they are real people. You’ll not see actors from Fiverr reading fake scripts and pretending to be somebody they are not here.
With that said, let’s begin with Mike:
Despite spending years working in IT, his heart was never truly in it. When all you dream about is becoming a successful entrepreneur, no other job could ever measure up.
So, he quit his job and decide to pursue that dream. And the rest is history.
Moving on to Ty:
After a decade in the corporate world, Mr.Cohen eventually looked into online marketing and everything the field has to offer.
Going on this journey is what lead him to become a part of the Six Figure Success Academy.
Nowadays, both of them are successful that specialize in different online business models.
How Much Does The Training Cost?
OK, let’s talk about how much you’ll have to pay to join the SFSA.
As valuable as the course might be, not many people would be able to afford it.
The cost of this training platform is its biggest drawback, in my opinion.
At the time of writing this Six Figure Success Academy review, the price of the product is $997.
To clarify, this is a one-time payment.
In case you can’t afford to pay it all at once, you can go for the other payment option – two payments of $547.
What can you do?
This is a high ticket business training that will teach you how to sell other high ticket online courses.
Therefore, one would expect that its cost will go over the $50 mark!
Similar Training Platforms You May Like:
- Commission Hero
- Super Affiliate System
- 12 Minute Affiliate
- Human Proof Designs
- Passive Profit Pages
- Perpetual Income 365
- Stack That Money
- 1K A Day Fast Track
- Six Figure Mentors
- Digital Experts Academy
Is There A Refund Policy?
Yes, there is. But it works in a slightly different way than what you probably expect from a refund policy.
If you buy the training and you decide that you’re not happy with it, these are the conditions to receive your investment back:
- You need to show proof that you have contacted two or more potential client leads (Bob) every day while implementing the strategies of the course.
- Documenting that proof in a Google Doc is required. Plus, the data has to show when and how you performed the action mentioned above.
Long story short, there is a refund policy that will allow you to get your money back.
However, meeting the conditions that make you eligible for a refund is a bit tricky.
I Earn Such Affiliate Commissions Each Month. See How You Can Start To Do The Same Here!
What I Like About The Six Figure Success Academy
1) A high-quality and in-depth training on creating a successful business online – the members’ area provides tons of value. The platform goes to a great length to explain every little detail.
2) Suitable for beginners – considering you’ll be promoting other people’s products, your work as a business owner is cut at least by half. For example, you won’t have to deal with technical difficulties, creating your own product, etc.
3) Plenty of help and tools at your disposal – even creating a webinar becomes a child’s play when using the course’s templates.
4) Ty and Mike are quite successful marketers – the creators are working steadily online and have reached great results over the years.
5) You can earn money – while I believe it will take you some time to master the training and you won’t make $500 right off the bat, once you know what you’re doing, you can earn a lot thanks to this program.
6) Bonuses – as you already know, you’ll receive plenty of them.
7) SFSA uses a legitimate business model – both affiliate marketing and video marketing are scam-free ways to make money online.
What I Don’t Like About The Six Figure Success Academy
1) It costs a lot – while I understand why such a training can’t be selling for a couple of bucks, $997 is a price not many people can afford.
2) The promised $500 multiple times a day won’t happen from the very start – the sales page is over-hyping the income potential of the product. Yes, you can earn $500 a day eventually, but it won’t happen in the first 24 hours after joining the platform.
3) Limited training on traffic – the course lacks options for traffic generation. The ones provided don’t go deep enough to cover all the ways you can increase your audience.
4) There is no guarantee that the training will work – course owners can always create webinars themselves. Also, they can reach influencers directly, cutting your role in the earning process completely.
5) The money-back guarantee is tricky – you need to carefully document every step of your working process to have the chance to see your investment again.
Is Six Figure Success Academy A Scam?
No, the Six Figure Success Academy is not a scam.
On the contrary, it’s a legitimate online course that does a good enough job teaching people how to earn by promoting someone else’s products.
No one can deny the fact that the creators offer a lot to their students.
There is a total of 50 training videos, tools, and software you can use, webinar creator, templates, etc.
Basically, the platform supports its members every step of the way to creating their online business.
However, that’s not the whole point of this Six Figure Success Academy review.
What I would like to direct your attention to is thinking about whether the training is worth it or not.
And by worthy, I’m not talking just about the price.
Scam Programs You Might Want To Know About:
Is The Six Figure Academy Worth It?
Quite frankly, there is no easy answer to that question.
It depends on what your end game is.
If you want to bet on video marketing as a way to build a substantial source of online income and you have the to invest, then yes – the SFSA is worth it.
But if that scenario doesn’t describe your current situation, then I’ll have to say no.
Nearly $1,000 is a lot of money to put into a course.
Especially when there are other options out there.
For example, I got all my affiliate marketing and online business education from Wealthy Affiliate.
That’s a training program that allows everyone to start learning for free.
You can learn more about it below:
- What Is Wealthy Affiliate
- The Wealthy Affiliate Success Stories
- How To Make Money On Wealthy Affiliate
How I Earn Online Passively
Currently, there are many ways to start making money online and build passive income.
I tried many of them until I found the one that suits me best.
This website allows me to earn enough so I would never have to go back to the traditional nine-to-five job.
How did that happen?
Well, it took a lot of time and hard work, but the end result is so worth it.
Does this sound like something you would like to see happening to you too?
It’s not going to happen on its own – you’ll have to make it happen.
You can start by reading my free guide – it outlines all the steps I took when I was creating this business.
Feel free to contact me if there is something about it you don’t quite get.
That’s a wrap on my Six Figure Success Academy review.
In conclusion, I would say that it’s a valuable course, but you should consider other options as well.
There are so many of them right now!
So, don’t go into anything until you’re sure it’s what you’re looking for.
Now, do you have any questions or opinions you want to share about the SFSA?
Write them down in the comments section below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.