You're going to love this Market Health Review!
And how do I know that?
It's kind of a no-brainer actually:
Not only we'll talk about the online health and beauty industry as a whole, but we'll also discuss how you can make a lot of money from it.
Then let's get on it!
This post may contain affiliate links, access granted to my disclosure.
Market Health Affiliate Review - The Basics
Recently, I read somewhere that eating healthy, exercising regularly, and taking good care of yourself is a form of self-respect.
Not sure how you feel about that, but I find myself agreeing with the statement.
When you think about it, it's becoming obvious why the health and wellness industry is thriving to the point where it's in the top 5 of the most lucrative niches.
In other words, if you start a blog that helps people to feel better inside and out, you would never have a problem monetizing it.
Or if you plan to use affiliate marketing to make money online, working with the best affiliate programs from that sector should be your number one choice.
Today, we'll have a look at the Market Health which happens to be exactly that kind of network.
So, if you're a blogger and/or affiliate marketer in the beauty and wellness niche, this Market Health review will be more than useful for you!
What Is Market Health?
For starters, Market Health like affiliate program is proud to announce itself as a worldwide leader in the health and wellness industry.
Given the products they're offering, that statement is not a stretch from the truth in my opinion.
With that being said, the quality the company provides is not the main reason why I'm bringing it to your attention:
Above all, Market Health is one of the best affiliate networks for bloggers and marketers who work in the niche.
It's been operating for more than 20 years now - the company was founded in 1998 to be exact.
Well, with that many years of experience, it's not hard to understand why the Market Health stands where it is today, is it?
How Does The Program Work?
On the surface, Market Health is quite similar to the rest of the major affiliate networks like Clickbank, Sell Health, and Amazon Associates to name a few.
However, there is one key difference:
Market Health is what is known as a "direct network".
What this means is that all of the products they offer are their own (manufactured by them).
As a result, if you're a vendor looking for a place that will sell your beauty and wellness products, you can't do it on that network.
Then again, you're not supposed to care about that!
After all, as a Market Health affiliate, you should be focusing on promoting products and not creating them, right?
What Kind Of Products You Can Promote?
Currently, these are some of the major categories you can browse to choose products to promote:
- General Health Products
- Women's Health Affiliate Program
- Skin Care
- Weight Loss Products
- Men's Health
- Teeth Whitening... and even Pet Health!
But the type of products you can represent don't stop here - there is so much more!
Have a look for yourself:
It's important to note that the products are collected in categories based on the country you're living in as well.
That will cut short your browsing time so you could focus on the most important part - creating your affiliate campaign once you've chosen your offers.
How To Make Money With Market Health?
Before I show you how to profit from this affiliate network, let's make sure that you're completely prepared.
Firstly, you need to own a blog.
No matter what you may have heard on the subject, having your own website is the best way to get full advantage of everything the affiliate marketing has to offer.
This way, you'll be able to promote as many different products as you would like, with no restrictions whatsoever.
I've written an in-depth tutorial on how to start a blog that makes money, you can read it to walk you through the process.
Secondly, you should master the art of affiliate marketing inside out.
Make no mistake, it's not as easy as it may seem when you're a newbie.
Nowadays, there are courses available that will teach you how to become a successful money-making affiliate marketer.
The online business training I personally went through is provided by Wealthy Affiliate - and I can't recommend it highly enough.
You can get it as well - it's FREE to join and you'll receive 2 FREE websites to start working on as soon as you wish.
Now, let's get back to my Market Health Review, shall we?
Basically, it's pretty simple to become an affiliate for the network - there are just a couple of steps you need to take:
- Sign up to join Market Health Affiliate - once you get the confirmation email that your account is activated, you can log into your dashboard.
- Click on "Offers" and you'll see all of the available products/affiliate programs to promote.
- Pick an offer, grab your affiliate link, and you're good to go!
How Much Does Market Health Pay To Its Affiliates?
To sum up, this section of my Market Health review will make you fall in love with the network.
Because its commission rate is quite generous to say at least!
In short, you'll earn as high as 50% commissions on every single sale you'll be able to generate for the program.
Just for comparison, not too many networks pay that much for physical products.
And that's not even the best part - this is:
So, you sell more and you get paid more - again, very few affiliate networks will offer you the same deal.
Moreover, you won't earn just for sales - you're getting paid per action and per lead as well.
Plus, you can withdraw your earnings twice a month - once you meet the minimum threshold ($20), you can receive your cash on the 1st and 16th of the month.
Above all, Market Health offers recurring commissions - the cherry on the top of the cake for every affiliate marketer!
Market Health Review - Pros And Cons Of The Network
- It's FREE to join - you don't have to pay anything to become an affiliate, that's the biggest indication of the company's legitimacy.
- The network is wide-recognized as the global leader in the health and beauty industry - it's been working and developing steadily in the past 20 years.
- Quite easy and simple to work with - once you sign up, it won't take you long to choose an offer to promote.
- High commissions rate - 50%, which basically means that you'll earn anything between $30-$70 per action, lead, or a sale.
- Make money faster - you're allowed to cash in your commissions twice a month.
- An opportunity to skyrocket your commissions - if you generate more than 20 sales a day, you'll be in a position to negotiate higher rates.
- Your landing pages are language-specific - considering that the products are separated in categories depending on your geographical location, the landing pages you'll be provided with will be in the region's local language - how useful is that?
- A 30-day cookie's duration for all the products - that's pretty awesome compared to Amazon's 24 hours, isn't it?
- Market Health uses the best tracking software in the industry - they have partnered with Has Offers, a proven leader in real-time affiliate tracking.
- Plenty of exclusive offers to promote - the network will let you choose from more than 200 health and beauty products to earn from.
- Tons of help with your campaigns - as an affiliate you'll have access to the network's toolbox - landing pages, banners, etc.
- Recurring commissions - do the sale once and get paid for it over and over again!
- You can't use the network as a merchant/vendor - which is not much of a con when you're focused on being a blogger and affiliate marketer.
Is Market Health A Scam?
On the contrary, it's a legitimate affiliate network with an extensive history and years of success operating online.
In my opinion, if you blog in the beauty, wellness, and health niche, you can't do better than that.
The company is paying more than well, it gives you the chance to grow your earnings even more...
You already know the facts!
Plus, let's not forget that it's free to join, so there is nothing whatsoever you could lose if you decide to give it a try.
Honestly, I have nothing left to say in my Market Health review, so that would be it for today.
Before I leave you, here is a quick suggestion:
If you would like to start an online business but you don't know how to do that, you can read my Free Guide to walk you through the process.
It explains the necessary steps you'll need to take so you won't have to waste time trying to figure them out on your own.
Now, what do you think about Market Health?
Do you love it as much as I do? Or maybe there is something about it that it's stopping you from using it for your business?
Let me know in the comments section and we'll talk about it!