In case the headline doesn’t make it immediately clear, this Gold Opinions Review will be all about earning money by taking surveys online.
Spending a bit of free time on surveys is a common practice nowadays that usually adds a boost to people’s monthly income.
But what if you could get much more than just a tiny income boost?
How would you feel if you could earn $50 for a single survey that would take no more than a few minutes from your busy day?
Sounds great but is that opportunity even real? Is it as good as SurveyVoices for example?
Well, it is. At least according to GoldOpinions.com.
Today, you’ll learn if what Gold Opinions is promising you is something you can trust and rely on.
We’ll discuss plenty of topics like the Gold Opinions surveys, where you can find the Gold Opinions login and the Gold Opinions register.
Most importantly, you’ll find out if Gold Opinions is fake or not.
Let’s get started, shall we?
Gold Opinions Review – The Basics
Product Name: Gold Opinions
Cash Embrace Says:
Think Twice Before Joining It
As you already know, we’re talking about a website that will allow you to earn by taking surveys online.
So far, nothing wrong with that, right?
After all, plenty of websites will let you do the same thing.
However, Gold Opinions seems to distinguish itself from any other similar platform you may be familiar with.
And it does that in a sort of a spectacular manner:
While most of the survey sites pay pennies or a few bucks per survey, this one is ready to reward you $50 for completing a single task.
Ain’t that quite a difference…
With that being said, 50 dollars that easily earned seem like too good of a deal.
Like suspiciously good.
Ready to find out what’s the real situation when this Gold Opinions review continues?
What Is Gold Opinions?
Gold Opinions is an online survey portal anyone can use to make money from home.
According to the official website, you can take advantage of it from any geographic location. Meaning, it’s not necessary for you to live in the USA or Canada as it’s the case with most of the similar portals.
Furthermore, there are no age restrictions placed upon who can work with Gold Opinions – another fact that goes in the pros section.
Now, the site operates pretty much as expected:
It’s not a secret that thousands of companies are interested in improving their products and services constantly.
An easy way to do that is getting detailed feedback and an honest opinion from people who are willing to test those products/services.
If you want to become one of these people, the company is ready to pay you more than well for your time and efforts.
Since you already know what kind of amount you’ll be able to receive, let’s keep this Gold Opinions review moving with more important facts you should know about.
How Does Gold Opinions Work?
Well, starting to work with this survey portal is quite simple.
Similar to the rest of the survey sites, there are just a few easy steps you’ll need to take.
Once you’ve completed the Gold Opinions register, this is what’s left for you to do to begin making money:
Actually, it’s a bit more complicated than that, but we’ll talk about this later in this Gold Opinions review.
For now, here are a couple of things you should be aware of where this survey platform is being concerned:
Firstly, Gold Opinions is available to citizens from more than 150 countries around the world. Chances are, you won’t have any problem with logging in and making it work.
Secondly, the site has partnered with some of the biggest brands in the world.
As a result, you’ll get to share opinions about products coming from L’oreal, Sony, Panasonic, Siemens, Philips, Samsung, and many other giants on the market.
Lastly, Gold Opinions has more than 8 million members up until now and that number keeps increasing on a daily basis.
Alright, all that seems more than promising, right?
Then let’s investigate a bit further, shall we?
More Great Extra Income Ideas:
- 20 Apps That Will Pay You To Walk
- 15 Mobile Apps That Will Pay You For Doing Nothing
- Winning The Lottery – Is There A Proven To Work Formula
Gold Opinions Review – How To Get Paid?
When this survey site was originally created a few years ago, it used to pay in cash only.
Currently, however, there are plenty more ways to get rewarded for your time.
Have a look at all of them below:
- Cash – of course, the main and most desired option is still available.
- Visa Debit Card – you can get one and receive your earnings no matter where you live.
- Apple gadgets – grab earphones, charges, and other cool stuff any time you complete IOS/Apple survey.
- Free lunch/dinner – it goes without saying that you can enjoy that once you share an opinion about any of the participating restaurants you’ll find inside the members’ area.
- Starbucks gift cards – if you spare a minute for a coffee-related survey.
- Sports Merchandise – you’ll be gifted with products from Nike, Adidas, Puma, and New Balance thanks to the sports/health surveys.
- Amazon Gift Cards and e-vouchers – these will be yours if you can devote anywhere between 30 minutes-1 hour for a single survey.
- Pet merchandise/cash – coming from the pet related panels and surveys.
- Coupon codes – some of them are up to 40% and they’ll work on the portal’s partner online shops.
- iTunes/Spotify gift cards – from the music-related surveys.
- Random gifts – you can get one if you participate in panels such as mugs, powerbanks, USB drives, and others.
- Movie vouchers – you’ll be able to watch movies for free if you work on movie surveys.
- Walmart gift cards/online vouchers – from retail surveys.
- Free flights/class upgrades – from travel-related surveys.
- Disney passes/Disney related merchandise – of course, from Disney-related surveys.
- Target gift cards/online vouchers – once again from retail-related surveys.
- Netflix free subscription – it’s easy to see where this one will come from, right?
- Direct cash to your bank account – once your earnings are more than $1,000.
- Samsung gadgets/accessories.
- Cash/free apps – for answering app-related surveys.
- Hotel vouchers/free accommodation – from travel-related surveys.
Alright, it looks like Gold Opinions is much more generous than any other similar survey portal.
While it may seem that way, I don’t think that it’s a good idea for you to join it.
Hear me out, there are plenty of reasons why I came to this conclusion:
What I Don’t Like About The Site
Quite frankly, Gold Opinions is one of those products that looks great on paper, but in reality, not so much.
Yes, the official page is big on promises and it definitely knows how to get you excited.
But you shouldn’t allow this initial excitement to take completely over your common sense.
In case this is coming as a total surprise, see for yourself why I believe Gold Opinions is not what it seems to be:
1) You Must Pay A Fee To Join It
No idea how familiar you’re with the way survey sites work, so here is the most important fact you need to know:
Above all, they’re supposed to be 100% free to join.
At least, that’s how the legit ones operate.
What does this mean? Is Gold Opinions legit or not?
I’ll answer that a bit further in this Gold Opinions review because right now there is a bit more you need to know about the price.
According to the official webpage, this is why that fee exists:
In my opinion, that explanation is simply not good enough.
And a bit shady, if I may add.
Also, the money you’ll have to pay is not a one-time payment.
No, there is a 7-day test trial that will cost you only $5.
Once that trial is over, your credit card will be charged with $27/month.
Yeah, Gold Opinions just became a membership site and if you want to keep using it month after month, you’ll have to pay $27 month after month!
2) Gold Opinions Is Not Exactly A Survey Site
You read that right:
This whole Gold Opinions review is all about a website that supposedly will pay you for completing surveys.
And now it turns out that this portal is not at all what it appears to be?
Unfortunately, that’s correct.
Because Gold Opinions is nothing else than a middleman.
Meaning, you won’t be taking any surveys on the site itself.
Instead, you’ll be constantly redirected to other sites that offer the real opportunity to make money for completing surveys.
Subsequently, any sort of commission that you’ll be able to earn will be paid from those sites and not Gold Opinions.
With that said, the product has no way of knowing how much money you’ll make per survey. Moreover, it’s not in any position to promise you $50/survey since the size of commissions is not up to Gold Opinions.
In my opinion, you can kiss the idea of 50 bucks per task goodbye.
3) Gold Opinions Is A Copycat Product
If you think that the situation can’t get any worse, let me tell you – it does.
Way worse than one would think.
To sum up, the design, the content, and the marketing message of Gold Opinions are almost completely identical to other products currently selling on ClickBank.
Looking at the screenshot of the official sales page I’ve uploaded earlier, don’t you find it way too similar to these ones?
By all means, these are supposed to be completely different companies, selling completely different products.
However, the similarities between Gold Opinions, Writing Jobs Online, and GamingJobs Online are way too many to go unnoticed.
Sure, the sales lady wears a different outfit.
But if you bother to visit the official pages of these 3 sites, the only difference in everything she says is the name of the product.
The way I see it, there is only one reasonable explanation of why is that:
All 3 of them have been created by the same person.
Speaking of him…
4) The Identity Of The Owner Is Unknown
An interesting fact:
Once you read the sales pages of Gold Opinions, Writing Jobs Online, and Gaming Jobs Online, you’ll find out that they supposedly don’t share the same owner.
The keyword here is supposedly.
But I’ve been working online long enough to know better – and to recognize a scam when I see one.
Believe what you will, but I can guarantee that all 3 of these products belong to the same person.
It doesn’t matter that they try to hide their identity behind 3 different alias.
If you look close enough, you’ll see plenty of marketing elements being repeated on the sales pages.
For example, the line “8,000,000 is the amount our happy members have been paid to date” appears on both Gold Opinions and Writing Jobs Online.
I don’t think so, do you?
4) The Testimonials Are Fake
Quite frankly, that’s easy to see if you take a closer look at the sales page.
Here is what I’m talking about:
Since the product has a fake owner, it’s not surprising that its testimonials are fake as well.
At a first glance, nothing about Erika Smith seems out of the ordinary, right?
Because a simple Google Image Search will show you that this is not Erika Smith at all.
No idea what’s the real name of that lady, but the screenshot presented for her testimonial is a royalty-free photo that has been used on plenty of other sites.
Now, why would Gold Opinions deceive its potential members this way?
Isn’t there even one real person who is happy to share their real experience using the site?
The way I see it, the real users of Gold Opinions have not so many nice things to say if they haven’t been given a voice.
5) Gold Opinions Uses Brands In An Unethical Way
I know I’ve mentioned the sales page of the product too many times in this Gold Opinions review, but I’ll have to do it once again.
So, that sales page will try to convince you that Gold Opinions has been featured on sites like Entrepreneur.com, Yahoo News, WorkingMother.com, and a few other giants in their fields.
Well, that’s simply not true.
On the contrary, I’m pretty sure none of the mentioned above companies has any idea what Gold Opinions is.
You see, the owner of the product is doing their best to make it look more reliable and trustworthy than it actually is.
Needless to say, the name on these big brands has been used in an unethical way.
And that speaks volumes about how valuable Gold Opinions must be.
Awesome Money-Making Ideas You’ll Love:
- Respondent – Earn $300/Research Study
- VIPKID – Make $25/Hour Teaching English Online
- 10 Side Hustles To Earn $1,000/Month
- Transcription Jobs To Make $1,200 In Your Spare Time
- Get Paid To Type Slogans – Earn $3,000/Month
Gold Opinions Review – Pros And Cons Of The Product
- It’s possible to earn some money using the site – Gold Opinions works with legitimate survey websites. Therefore, it’s not entirely impossible for you to make a few extra bucks.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You need to pay a monthly fee to become a member – and that makes the legitimacy of Gold Opinions doubtful at best. Normally, the survey sites are free to join.
- The product is not really a survey site – since the only thing it does is redirect you to the real survey portals, Gold Opinions is just a middleman looking to charge you a commission.
- Over-hyped and unrealistic sales presentation – a 1-minute survey won’t pay you $50, that’s not how it works.
- Gold Opinions is a clone product – someone is popping up quite similar sites pretty often and our topic today happens to be one of them. None of those sites work as expected and none of them is worthy of your time and money.
- Unknown owner – there is no real information about who is really behind the product. No, a fake alias has been used and our trust levels are going even further down.
- Fake testimonials – random photos of random people will be shown to you instead of real testimonials of real users.
- Currently, Gold Opinions is not even selling on ClickBank anymore – this affiliate network is notorious for allowing low-quality products on its marketplace. And if even ClickBank has terminated its partnership with this product… Well, you can make your own conclusion about its quality.
Is Gold Opinions A Scam?
In short, the only thing that is stopping me to call the product a scam is the money-back guarantee.
With that being said, the fact that you’ll be able to receive your investment back is not a good enough reason to give Gold Opinions a try.
There are just too many red flags that you can’t afford to ignore.
The monthly fee, the fake owner/testimonials, the unrealistic income potential… Take your pick.
Gold Opinions is not that different from Survey Money Machines – a horrible survey site that should be taken down from the web.
To sum up, there are far better ways to earn money on the side than wasting time with this product.
Honestly, I really hope that you enjoyed this Gold Opinions review.
I would really like to believe that all of your questions regarding this product have been answered.
But maybe there are not?
If that’s the case, feel free to use the comments section below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have a minute.