Never heard of the Five Dollar Posts?
Well, that’s a shame…
Considering how much this product can do for the social presence of your online business, I’ll say get to know it and do that quickly.
Today, we’ll dissect this system inside and out:
Is it smart to invest in it, can it really give a huge boost to your website traffic, should you trust it to expand on Social Media?
The answers and so much more are coming up now!
This post may contain affiliate links, you can spare a minute to read my disclosure.
The Product At a First Glance
For starters, a bit of clarification is required so you’ll get some idea about the nature of this Five Dollar Posts review fast.
Above all, this article will not be helpful to you if you’re still thinking about starting a blog.
No, the system we’ll be talking about will benefit just those of you who already own a website.
Furthermore, the product should be considered by people who are looking for more ways to increase their blog traffic.
So, if you’re a blogger who is always on a lookout for a previously untapped source of a new audience, you better stick around!
With that being said, let’s discuss Social Media for a quick second.
Assuming that you already have some blogging experience, I’m pretty sure that you’re aware of a simple fact:
Promoting your business on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc. has the potential to explode your monthly page views.
While it’s hard to be on plenty of Social Media networks regularly, it’s also a smart blogging strategy to diversify your traffic sources.
Nowadays, algorithms change so often that you just can’t afford to rely on a single source of traffic as a business owner.
And the ugly truth about blogging is that it sucks without traffic – we can all agree on that, right?
I mean, it’s kind of impossible to monetize your site in a meaningful way without thousands of page views per day.
Now, to boost their traffic (and therefore their revenue), marketers are open to trying any tool, hack, and trick that can advance their businesses.
Five Dollar Posts happens to be such a tool, so let’s see what it has to offer, shall we?
Recommended: The Best Way To Make Money Online
Five Dollar Posts – The Basics
Owner: Ron Douglas
Cash Embrace Says:
To sum up, Five Dollar Posts is an online training platform that will teach you how to conquer the power of Facebook to get more:
- Targeted and high-quality traffic
- Email leads (500 new email subscribers per day)
In short, the idea behind this course is for you to master the art of Facebook Advertising and that will result in highly effective email marketing on your part.
Before we go any further, a question first:
How many of you don’t spend that much time on Facebook?
If I have to guess, the majority of you prefer another Social Network currently.
Give the rise of Twitter, Pinterest, and even LinkedIn that happened the last couple of years, Facebook is not a top social choice anymore, is it?
However, while you may be avoiding it for personal use, that doesn’t mean that your business should too.
Especially when Facebook is capable of developing your email marketing strategy to a level you can’t really picture yet.
What Is Five Dollar Posts?
First thing first, you must be wondering:
“Do I really need a Facebook training? Nowadays, a 5-year old can create a Facebook page for a website!”
While I agree that is quite simple to come up with a Facebook page, that’s not at all what Five Dollar Posts is about.
On the contrary, the product touches on every little detail where Facebook Advertising is being concerned.
Meaning, it’s primary goal is to teach you effective and actionable strategies, tips, and tricks that will allow you to successfully create and manage Facebook Ads.
Simply said, the training will show you how to drive as many targeted visitors as possible to your page for barely any cost.
And when Ron says barely any cost, he means that – you’ll never pay anything more than 2 cents per click.
How Does The Product Work?
As you already know, Five Dollar Posts is an online training platform and not just a single product.
Once you dive into it, the first thing you’ll come across is the overview of the course.
It’s called the “Quick Start Guide” and it comes with both PDF and video.
Ron goes to a great length in explaining his vision and approach to building a massive email list fast and making sales on Facebook.
Next, the real training begins – it contains 5 modules, each one to be completed in a week.
1) The Set Up
Clearly, the first module is dedicated to the initial set up for ultimate success.
Here is what you’ll go through in the first week:
- Create a Facebook Business Account (Page)
- In-depth research of the competition within your niche
- Installing a code on your site that will track your future conversions.
2) How To Combine Facebook Advertising With Email Marketing
Honestly, what you’ll learn from the second module will pretty much blow your mind!
This training starts with an example:
The creator will show how one of the projects he previously set up managed to earn him thousands of dollars in just a couple of days.
Firstly, he linked directly a Facebook Page (for people who enjoy cooking) to a website that offers a free trial of recipes.
Secondly, he was paid for the free sign-ups.
Lastly, he also made affiliate commissions from those free leads ( from the people who completed a purchase of an additional product offered to them).
Ain’t that fascinating?
Anyhow, the whole point of the second module is for you to realize first hand the incredible power of Facebook Advertising when you combine it with CPA offer and email marketing.
A large emphasize here falls on how you should approach your email subscribers. More specifically, on the email follow up you’ll send to them.
Generally, the knowledge you’ll take away from this module is how to hook up the audience – start with a free offer that helps those people and slowly direct them to other offers you’ll earn from.
Also, the second module comes with videos about retargeting campaigns – and they are invaluable in my opinion.
3) Creating Your Facebook Ads
Time to put your newly absorbed knowledge into action!
You will learn not just how to create Facebook Ads, but how to build a highly-converting Facebook Ads.
Ron will give you plenty of examples of what works and what doesn’t work for Facebook Advertising.
In my opinion, here is where his training really dominates above any other similar marketing training.
He doesn’t just tell you what to do, but he shows you how exactly to do it.
And most of the marketing “gurus” don’t bother with that!
4) Time For Revision
To sum up, the 4th module is all about analyzing the data you’ve received of the project you’re currently working on.
Earlier in the course, Ron will remind you how important is to have Google Analytics installed.
Once you’re able to see the numbers, you’ll compare the results of your Facebook Ads.
When you know which one outperforms the others, you’ll duplicate the winning strategy to the rest of your ads.
5) A Look At Previous Campaigns
Within the final week, the creator will perform a case study on one of his previous ads and will explain in detail why that ad didn’t work.
On top of that, you’ll be given the exclusive opportunity to study his most successful ads and understand why they worked as well as they did.
Personally, what I find surprising is that Ron has no problem sharing his failures with the students.
I mean, most of the marketers only show examples of their success, right?
However, we all know that you can learn much from failures than from anything else.
Kudos to Ron for being so open and humble when teaching, do you agree?
What Does Five Dollar Posts Include?
Well, we’ve talked about the 5-module training, there is no need to repeat that.
Up until now, you have a pretty good idea about what you’ll learn.
If you imagine what your marketing plan would look like, it will probably be something similar to that:
That looks great, but what else you’re getting from the training?
Actually, quite a lot, you can see for yourself:
- The 3 main steps that should be a part of any marketing campaign – not missing any of them will make sure that your campaign starts on the right foot.
- How to legally “borrow” the advertising secrets from the most successful Facebook marketers – just one more way to use something that has been already proved to work.
- Why it’s important to know your numbers.
- Which are the 2 most important factors to make the most of your Facebook marketing strategy and the money you’re spending.
- Everything there is to know about creating a marketing system for profitable list building.
- The smart way to monetize your list without affecting negatively your open rates and response level.
- A case study – “How I made more than $2,000 by sending a single email”.
- Why the “traffic problem” online doesn’t really exist – this is all about having the right mindset when you approach the subject of traffic.
- Best online technologies you’ll need – to set up your marketing funnel and lead follow-up.
- Where to find the best resources for a great sales copy – because an awesome sales copy is where the money is!
- A foolproof 12-step sales copy formula – so you’ll be able to create a high-converting sales copy even if you have no previous experience.
- 7 ways to overcome your subscribers buying resistance – simple tricks that will increase your conversion rate.
- Facebook Ads quirks – finding out what they are and how to avoid them will save you a lot of money.
- Strategies to drive traffic to your Facebook Ads instantly.
- Why you should never ever edit your ads while they’re running.
- How to avoid Uneven Delivery Pacing + how to get higher relevance scores for your ads.
- Should you delete negative posts, the fastest way to get your Facebook ad account banned and how to avoid it, recommended steps to deal with a banned account.
- What elements of your Facebook ads you absolutely have to test.
- The “sandwich testimonial” call-to-action landing page layout that will skyrocket the response rate with at least 60%.
- Best methods for targeting Facebook ads.
- 4 bidding guidelines to keep in mind when setting up your CPM or CPC Facebook ads.
As if the core training is not more than enough…
Currently, Five Dollar Posts comes with 4 bonuses:
- 1st Bonus – Advanced Targeting With Ryan McKinney
This is a 1-hour long presentation with Ryan McKinney, the president of Strategically Spilled Milk. He’ll reveal to you little known steps that will guarantee cost-effective, targeted, and high-quality traffic.
By the way, it turns out that the majority of Facebook marketers are over-looking those steps.
In addition, Ryan will talk about the powerful strategy of “following the likes of the likes”, how to use Google and Amazon to improve your marketing, and why the lazy Facebook marketers are your best friends.
- 2nd Bonus – Successful Campaigns With Tommie Powers
- 3rd Bonus – Native Ads With Charles Kirkland
To sum up, Charles is the founder of Media Buy Association and he will teach you how to:
- Scale paid traffic using Native Ads
- Predict what is going to be hot in the online advertising world
- Use the new shift towards the use of native ads to advance your business
- 4th Bonus – Proven Persuasion Tactics With Tom Beal And Ron Douglas
For instance, how customers to buy from you, how to get them to buy more, etc.
Who Is Ron Douglas?
Basically, the right person to talk to about all things concerning Facebook Advertising.
Interestingly enough, training students on how to master the creation of Facebook ads is not how he started.
No, the beginning of his Internet Marketing career has a lot to do with food.
Way back in 2004, Ron released a cookbook – “America’s Most Wanted Recipes”.
The product was so successful that it skyrocketed the name of its creator to world-wide recognition. Likewise, it turned Mr.Douglas into a best-selling author.
By the way, the cookbook is still selling more than well today.
But marketing recipes was just the start:
In the following years, his focus shifted to creating online courses about Internet Marketing and how to make money online.
Ron’s name is associated with projects like “The Second Income Club”, “The Best Sellers Summit”, and “The Publisher Academy”.
Currently, he is considered one of the most successful marketers and his product Five Dollar Posts has trained thousands of students from all over the world.
Related Blogging And Online Business Courses You May Like:
- Digital Marketing Career Blueprint – How To Make $60,000/Year As a Newbie Digital Marketer
- Clickbank University – How To Create And Sell Your Own Digital Products Online
- Super Affiliate System – John Crestani Teaches The Art Of Affiliate Marketing
- Commission Hero – Learn How To Make $1,000/Day In Affiliate Sales From The Number 1 Affiliate On Clickbank
- Six Figure Success Academy – How To Make $500/Day Promoting Online Courses Without Creating Them
- Wealthy Affiliate – The Best FREE Blogging And Affiliate Marketing Training Online
Five Dollar Posts – Pros And Cons Of The Product
- A professional, detailed, and valuable training on Facebook Advertising – it contains tons of info, video lessons, case studies, and practical examples.
- Teaches all about the fundamentals of email marketing – a fresh new approach to making a fortune from your email list alone.
- An exclusive opportunity to build your email list lightning-fast – gain 500 targeted subscribers every day.
- Ron Douglas is a well-respected and successful Internet Marketer – the man has years of experience that goes way beyond Facebook Ads.
- Plenty of bonuses included – plus the chance to learn from Ron’s most successful campaigns and from his own failures as well.
- The course contains a massive training on Sales Funnels – how to create and improve them to maximize your website’s monetization.
- It won’t overwhelm your budget – the training will teach you how to drive targeted traffic from Facebook for no more than 2 cents per click.
- Quite affordable – given everything Five Dollar Posts will deliver for your business, $37 seems like more than a reasonable price to pay.
- 30-days money-back guarantee – no questions asked!
- Only the paid sources of website traffic are being discussed – it would be nice to have at least one chapter that deals with the free ways to drive traffic.
How Much Does The Training Cost?
As you already know, the price of the product is a one-time fee of $37.
With that being said, there are a couple of upsells available if you would like to advance your education even further.
You can gain access to more video lessons, additional tools, and the Private Facebook Group for a total of $77.
If you can’t afford that price, you can purchase just the videos for $65.
Ultimately, you don’t have to buy any of the upsells if you feel like you don’t need them.
After all, the core training is exceptional on its own!
Is Five Dollar Posts A Scam?
Actually, this question is redundant today, isn’t it?
The training is of high-quality, the owner is the real deal…
And if that’s enough, there is always the money-back guarantee.
Rest assured, the product is not a scam.
On the contrary, it has a long history and plenty of positive reviews from the people who’ve taken it.
Don’t Own an Online Business Yet? Read My Free Guide To Help You Start One!
In the interest of full disclosure, I don’t get to write good reviews very often.
What can you do, with all of the scams out there, I don’t have much of a choice, do I?
So, working on this Five Dollar Posts was a real pleasure today.
Not that the product is perfect – there is no such thing!
However, it does deliver professional training on Facebook Advertising, contains tons of actionable tips and tricks, and there are bonuses included.
And its price is more than affordable in my opinion.
But that’s just me and I would very much like to hear what you think about the course?
Do you like what Ron has in the store for you? Or maybe not that much?
Let me know in the comments below!