Ready to dive into my 3 Step Method Review?
You should be - this product is one of the hottest money-making systems currently online.
The hype about it is huge, insane, and maybe even slightly over the line!
But is all the fuzz justified?
Is this program capable of delivering on the big promises that make?
All that and much more will be discussed today, starting right now!
3 Step Method Review - The Basics
Price: $37, Upsells
Cash Embrace Says:
Definitely Not Recommended!
For starters, the 3 Step Method is one of the latest products that has been recently added to the ClickBank's marketplace.
Allegedly, it will allow you to build a massive passive income stream without spending hours on your laptop.
And when I say massive, I mean massive - we're talking about at least $10,000/month.
Before you start seeing dollar signs anywhere you turn, here is a thought:
By all means, the claim coming from this program sounds a bit too good to be true, doesn't it?
In case you agree with me, let's leave your credit card to rest for a minute and get this 3 Step Method review out of the park, shall we?
What Is The 3 Step Method?
To sum up, this product will teach you how to create an automatic income stream that will pay you week after week.
According to the sales page, anyone can use it to build a profitable online business from scratch.
Meaning, there are no restrictions regarding your age, current occupation, or geographical location.
As long as you have access to the Internet, you're good to give the system a try.
Furthermore, no previous experience or special skills are required to make money with the 3 Step Method.
Now, all that must be an enticing offer, isn't it?
Who could possibly turn away from such an opportunity that looks like a safe bet to resolve all of your money troubles?
OK, let's investigate further then!
How Does The Product Work?
Trust me, it's impossible to find out from the sales page alone!
You can stare it for as long as you like, it still won't make any difference...
Basically, the only way to learn how the 3 Step Method works is to fill in your details in the opt-in form provided.
Once you do that, you'll be redirected to another page that will give you access to the video presentation.
And this is what that presentation will tell you about the system:
- Your earnings from the 3 Step Method will add up to $10,000/month - guaranteed, no doubt about it, on autopilot.
- The team behind the product will do most of the work - so don't worry about trying too hard.
- Only 20 minutes every day is the amount of time you'll have to devote to your newly created business in order to make it profitable.
That's about it!
So, it looks like the video presentation won't tell you much either...
No worries, though - my 3 Step Method review will reveal to you everything that the program doesn't like to reveal itself.
How Does The Product Really Work?
As promised, I won't put you in a position where you have to guess what exactly you're buying when you're buying it.
With that being said, I've managed to discover the truth:
Ultimately, the 3 Step Method is an online platform that will teach you how to create digital assets.
To avoid any confusion, let me elaborate further:
By creating digital assets, what they actually mean is to create a website.
According to the team behind the product, your journey to $10K/month can be easily achieved in 3 "magic steps":
- Decide on a niche - the team will advise you to pick your niche as fast as possible because every niche is capable of making money. While I agree with this statement to a certain extent, I believe that choosing your niche is quite important and you should do some research before making a final decision.
- Create your digital asset - here the conversation is finally getting interesting. Not only you'll be told to build a website, but you'll find out why a blog is the best way to go - so you'll be able to monetize it with affiliate marketing.
- Make your commissions - and if you still doubt that your sales will be at least $10,000/month, there are some very attractive screenshots included to convince you otherwise.
Long story short, this is how the 3 Step Method actually works.
And right now, I'll tell you all the reasons why you'll never find success is you follow their instructions!
Why The 3 Step Method Doesn't Work As Advertised
Generally, this paragraph is where my 3 Step Method review will do most of the heavy lifting.
There is so much to cover about why this product is as ridiculous as it can get.
I mean, did you believe that you'll make $10,000/month when this promise is coming from people who don't even bother to tell you upfront what their product really does?
Anyhow, here is everything that's wrong with this system and why you should avoid it:
1) You Can't Build A Profitable Online Business With 20 Minutes Of Work A Day
If you have some experience working online for yourself, then you already know:
It takes much longer than 20 minutes a day to start a business. Moreover, to get it off the ground and to make it profitable.
Sure, you can buy a domain name and maybe even pick a website theme.
But to develop that business to a level where it will deliver an income?
Yeah, there is no way you'll achieve that if you only work less than half an hour per day.
On another note, remember when I mentioned that the team is supposed to do most of the work for you?
While there tons of nice people you'll get to meet online, no one is that nice!
Meaning, who on earth will develop a profitable business for you so that you'll be the one to cash in all of the commissions?
2) The Product Projects A Wrong Idea About How Affiliate Marketing Works
I love affiliate marketing, it's one of my top choices to make money with this blog.
Considering that I've been an affiliate marketer for quite some time, I'll have to tell you:
Earning $10,000/month in affiliate sales with a brand new blog is just not possible.
With rare exceptions, it takes a long, long time until you start to see some serious affiliate income coming in.
That's the thing about affiliate marketing - it's awesome and it works, but you have to be patient to see satisfying results.
Also, let's not forget - the amount of your affiliate commissions depends on many factors - how much traffic you're getting, what's your promotional strategy, etc.
However, the 3 Step Method conveniently forgets to mention any of that!
Content About Affiliate Marketing You May Like:
- How To Make Affiliate Sales With Less Than 100 Visitors/Month
- 8 Ways This Platform Will Turn You Into A Super Affiliate
- One Tool That Will Help You Reach $6,000/Month In Affiliate Sales
- Niche Marketing Kit - The Ultimate Toolbox For Every Affiliate
- 50 Affiliate Marketing Strategies To Skyrocket Your Sales
3) The Owner Hides His Identity
Personally, if I ever create a kick-ass system that will allow people to make tons of money with barely any work, I would like the whole world to know that the system is MINE.
Why would someone who came up with a magical solution to everyone's money troubles choose to hide who he is?
Currently, there is no way of knowing who the founder of 3 Step Method is.
In similar situations, most of the people think that the spokesperson is the owner, correct?
When you have to hire people to convince the audience that your product is worthy, it doesn't do you any favors.
Not to mention, it doesn't help with the trust thing, does it?
By the way, the testimonials are done by Fiverr actors as well!
5) There Are Upsells
At this point in my 3 Step Method Review, the existence of upsells shouldn't really surprise you.
Earlier, I mentioned that the price of the product is $37.
But that's just to start!
Once you purchase the core system, you'll come face to face with 3 upsells:
- 1st Upsell ($97) - an extra material that will supposedly triple your affiliate commissions
- 2nd Upsell ($147) - to receive a done-for-you affiliate marketing based website, ready to make sales
- 3rd Upsell ($47) - to gain access to the team's "secrets" of earning ^-figure income as an affiliate
Here, I just have to mention that none of these upsells will provide you with any real training.
Honestly, what's the point to pay for a product that tells you that you can make money with affiliate marketing but doesn't teach you how to do it?
Especially considering there are much better options?
For instance, I took this blogging and affiliate marketing training that teaches all about creating an online business.
Including keyword research, how to rank on Google, how to make money blogging, etc.
Most importantly, I didn't have to pay anything to start it - it's FREE to join and it will give you 2 websites to begin your money-making journey!
2 Step Method Review - Pros And Cons Of The Product
1) Affiliate marketing is a legit way to make money online - and the system uses the model.
2) There is a 60-day money-back guarantee from Clickbank.
1) Over-hyped and useless program - comes with big claims, but fails to deliver on any of them.
2) They tell you what to do, but they don't teach you how to do it - there is no valuable training at all.
3) The owner is unknown - the lack of transparency is always a red flag.
4) Both the spokesperson and the guy who provides testimonials are actors from Fiverr.
5) 3 upsells - none of them is worthy of any consideration.
6) You have to provide your data to even be allowed to learn what the product is and how it works - this sort of information should be available with no strings attached.
Is 3 Step Method A Scam?
Coming so close to being one!
Except for the money-back guarantee, there is nothing about this product that screams legit and trust-worthy.
And that's why I don't recommend it and that's why I'm not affiliated with it.
After all, why do you have to pay for info that you can find online for free?
For instance, you can read my Free Guide and you'll learn how to start a successful online business.
It goes in much greater length with explaining the process and I won't ask you for $37, lol!
Hopefully, this 3 Step Method review cleared the air and helped you to make your mind up about the platform.
I'll do my best to keep updating it with more information in the future.
Now, do you have any questions about the product? Is there anything you would like to share about it?
If the answer is yes, you know what to do in the comments section below!